Our website provides information about our brand and is an online store, meaning you can view and buy our products from the comfort of your home. The sale process requires information from customers which is used to fulfil the contract of the sale, so we can take payment, arrange the delivery of the goods to the correct address, handle returns, compliments, and complaints.
To process a sales order, we collect information directly from you, including:
- Your name
- Delivery address
- Billing address (where different from delivery address)
- Your email address
- Telephone number
- Payment card details (which are always held in encrypted form)
- Details of the size, colour and type of product you have selected
We do pass your name and address details to our selected logistics partners so that they can deliver your parcel.
When you place an order through Amazon Market place, Ebay or Etsy for any of our products, we are sent your order securely from these marketplaces, so we can process your order. This includes all data listed above, except for your payment details as the sale is processed through Amazon, Ebay or Etsy..
In addition to placing an order on the baaad Flockers or cookie cartoonery website, we will also collect selected, relevant information when you:
- Create an account on our website and place an order
- Subscribe to our mailing list
- Subscribe to our email marketing list
- Fill in forms, such as to leave feedback, contact our customer services team, enter a competition, or to respond to a survey
Your information may be processed by our staff to the extent necessary to fulfil your order. By submitting your personal information to us you agree to the transfer of your personal information, its storage, and processing.
We will keep the data which we collect from you on a secure server. Any information you give us relating to credit card details is handled by a PCI DSS compliant third party and encrypted using secure server technology. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of security standards designed to ensure that ALL companies that accept, process, store, or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment.
Where you have set up a password to access certain parts of this website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you do not share a password with anyone, and we do not have access to this password.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
You have the right to ask for a copy of all your personal data that we hold. If you think that information about you which we hold is incorrect or misleading you have the right to have the information corrected, provided you can demonstrate that it is incorrect. You can also request the erasure of personal data relating to you in certain circumstances, where we do not require it to meet a legal obligation. You can request restriction of processing so that your records are maintained beyond our usual retention period. You have the right to object to processing on the grounds that it causes you damage or distress and you have the right to take away a copy of your personal data in electronic format in certain circumstances.
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN TO ICO
- If you are unhappy about the way we use your personal data or the way in which we respond to your request to exercise your data protection rights, you can contact the Data Protection Advisor at email@example.com
- You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office (the "ICO") if you are not satisfied with the way we use your information. You can contact the ICO by writing to Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
- If you are a customer located in the EU you can if you wish complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. Our EU representative can also be contacted (contact details as above)
- Our Compliance team are responsible for overseeing what we do with your information and monitoring our compliance with data protection laws. If you wish to contact our compliance team you can do so by writing to contact@.
We hope you are completely happy with your new Cookie Cartoonery goodies, however, if you aren’t, there’s no need to worry.
We've listed the ways you can return your items to us below.
If you are not completely happy with any product that you have ordered from us, you may return it to us in its original condition any time within 30 calendar days from the date of delivery. Please refer to the product details for any exclusions.
Please see our for more detail about returns and your cancellation rights .
If you placed your order online you can return by repacking item/s labelling FREEPOST COOKIE CARTOONERY in capitals on the front of the package. Return to your nearest Post Office and they will send package back to us. Please ensure you have entered your order details and item(s) you want to return. Include the returns note inside the parcel, label FREEPOST COOKIE CARTOONERY and head to your nearest post office.
We'd recommend asking for a proof of postage, so you have a reference in case your parcel takes a while to arrive with us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
This website is owned and operated by The Cookie Cartoonery Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 14504304 and VAT registered number GB 13706445, and with our registered office at Unit 95 The Hop Pocket Farm, The Old Railways, Bishop Frome, Worcestershire WR65BT
These terms will apply to any contract for the sale of products to you. You should print a copy of these terms and conditions or save them to your computer for future reference.
By ticking the box on a Cookie Cartoonery Site prior to placing your order with us which says "I Accept the Terms and Conditions of Sale" or by placing an order over the telephone with our customer services team, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, then please do not use the Cookie Cartoonery Sites or order any products from us.
If you have any questions about these terms please contact our customer services team (please see contact us section). If you need advice as to your legal rights, advice is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
The images of products shown on the Cookie Cartoonery Sites are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the actual colours of the products. The product you receive may vary slightly in colour from the image on your screen. As we handcraft every garment and mix our own colours these may vary slightly too.
- You may only place an order through a Cookie Cartoonery Site or over the telephone with our customer services team if:
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- you are at least 18 years old; and
- you are a consumer (this means that you are an individual purchasing the products outside the course of your business or trade).
- You confirm and agree that all products you order are for your own private and domestic use and are not for resale.
WHAT IS THE CONTRACT BETWEEN US?
- Our shopping pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please ensure that you have checked your order at each page of the order process. Please note, once you have placed an order with us, we are unable to amend it.
- Once you have placed an order for Products, we will send you confirmation that your order has been received (sent to the email address that you have provided when placing your order). This is not confirmation that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you a further email that confirms that we have accepted your order (the “Order Acceptance”). The contract between us (the “Contract”) will only be formed when we send you the Order Acceptance.
- If we are unable to supply you with a product you have ordered, for example, if the product is out of stock or because of an error in the price on our website or inability to authorise your payment, we will inform you of this by email or telephone and the Contract will terminate. If you have already paid for the products, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible. If you paid by a gift card we will issue you with a new gift card
- As a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract with us under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. Your right to cancel a Contract begins on the date you place your order and ends 14 calendar days from the day after you receive the product you have ordered. Please note that there are some exclusions to this right, please see section 7 below.
- To cancel a Contract, please notify us during the time period specified. You can cancel a Contract by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include details of your order to help us identify it. We will send you an email to confirm we have received your notification of cancellation.
- If we have already dispatched the product before you decide to cancel your Contract, you must return it to us as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 calendar days of cancellation as follows:
- Return by post to Customer Services Team, FREEPOST COOKIE CARTOONERY Please enclose the delivery note provided in your original parcel and complete the relevant sections for a refund.
- We will process your refund as soon as possible. If we have dispatched the product before you cancel the Contract, we will process your refund within 30 calendar days after the day on which we receive the product back. If we have not yet dispatched the product before you cancel the Contract, we will process your refund within 30 calendar days of your cancellation.
- Products must be returned in their original condition. We may reduce any refund due to you to reflect any reduction in the value of the product due to how you have handled it.
GOODWILL AND REFUND
- In addition to your right to cancel a Contract as set out in section above, we also offer a goodwill returns policy as set out in this section. There are some exclusions to this goodwill policy, please see section below.
- If you are not completely happy with any product that you have ordered from us, you may return it to us in its original condition at any time within 30 calendars days from the date of receipt.
- For details of how to return a product, please see returns section.
- Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any items which fail to reach us or for delays in your return reaching our warehouse.
- We will endeavour to process your refund or gift card within 10 Working Days of receiving the product back. For the purposes of this agreement, a Working Day is any day other than a weekend or bank holiday.
- If you have purchased products as part of an offer or discount, the amount refunded will be adjusted accordingly to reflect any failure to meet the original requirements for the offer or discount as a result of returning the product.
- Products must be returned in their original condition. We may reduce any refund due to you to reflect any reduction in the value of the product due to how you have handled it
EXCLUSIONS FROM GOODWILL AND REFUNDS
- Please note that we are unable to accept the return of certain products, as set out in the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013, including:
- items which cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons (e.g. swimwear, underwear, earrings, facemasks or toiletries) unless they are returned to us unused and in a fully resalable condition with all hygienic seals in place and unbroken;
- items which are personalised or made to your specification;
- products which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly; and
- Please note that your right to return a product in accordance (Defective Products) below is not affected if the product is faulty or misdescribed
- If you think that a product is defective or mis-described, please contact our Customer Service Team by using our . One of our Customer Service Team will be able to advise you on how to return your goods.
- All returns for potentially defective products will be examined once they have been received by us and we will notify you if you are entitled to a refund via email within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process any refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of the day we notified you via email that you were entitled to a refund for these products. If it is the case that we notified you that you are entitled to a refund, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the product, the original delivery charges, and the cost of returning the product to us.
- We will usually refund any money due to you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase, subject to the provisions set out in sections above regarding when a gift card will be provided instead.
- Where the item was originally purchased using PayPal we will refund back to your PayPal account.
- Delivery will take place within 10 calendar days of the date of the order acceptance, save for pre-orders, items made to your specification (where a longer lead time is required) or where a longer period is agreed between us. We will endeavour to fulfil your order by this estimated delivery date but we cannot guarantee this.
- If we do not deliver your product within these 10 calendar days or within the other time period agreed between us, you may cancel your order by contacting us using our Contact Details.
- If you provide to us any instructions relating to the delivery of your order (including, without limitation, instructions to leave the products in a particular place, outhouse or with a neighbour), you are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of these instructions and we shall not be liable to you in relation to any loss of or damage to the product resulting from our following of your instructions.
- Delivery will be complete when we deliver the product to the address you gave us or in accordance with your other instructions.
- You will own the product once delivery is complete.
WARANTEE AND LIABILITY
- We warrant to you that any product purchased from us will be, for a period of 6 months from the date of delivery, of satisfactory quality, free from material defects and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
- We will not be liable for any defect in the product arising from fair wear and tear, failure by you to follow specific care instructions, wilful damage, abnormal storage, accident, negligence by you or any third party or any alteration or repair made by you or a third party.
- Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking these terms is limited to the purchase price of the product you purchased and any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us breaking these terms. Losses are foreseeable if they are an obvious consequence of our breach or they were contemplated by you and us at the time the Contract was formed.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability: (a) for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (b) under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987; (c) for breach of the terms implied by sections 12 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979; (d) for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (e) for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
- We only supply products for domestic and private use and you agree not to use any products for commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
- The prices of the products will be as quoted on the Baaad Flockers and/or in our catalogue from time to time at the time you place your order. However, please contact us if there is an error for what happens if we discover an error in the price of any product you order.
- These prices include (where applicable) VAT at the prevailing rate but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due as set out in our Delivery Guide.
- We may change our prices at any time but changes will not affect any order in respect of which we have already sent you an order acceptance.
- The Cookie Cartoonery Sites and catalogues contain a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our efforts, some of the products listed on the Flockers or in our catalogues may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the product to you.
- We are under no obligation to provide any product to you at an incorrect (lower) price if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.
- Payment for all products must be by credit card, debit card, e-voucher, Cookie Cartoonery gift card or using payment gateway , PayPal, Google Pay or Apple Pay. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Maestro. Additional terms and conditions may apply in respect of these payment options. You can find the complete terms and conditions for our payment gateway. General information about clover and the user terms can be found on Clear accepts.
- Online payments will be made within a secure environment. We use the latest encryption technology (SSL) to ensure that your transactions with us are private and protected. When you proceed to make your purchase, your browser makes a connection to the secure section of our website. Your browser will show a padlock in the browser window frame and the website address will begin with “https://” to indicate that it has made a secure connection. Our payment system also complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. We may provide details of your IP address, device attributes and payment method to third party fraud prevention companies to detect and prevent fraud and suspicious account activity. Your bank may request that you are screened using 3D Secure (“MasterCard SecureCode” or “Verified by Visa”) or by an independent fraud prevention service. We may contact you for additional security purposes should we deem this necessary.
- We require payment for products and any delivery charges in advance of delivery. Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment method (card or PayPal) to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. We will take payment from your provided payment method when you submit your order.
- CONTACT DETAILS AND COMMUNICATION
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding these terms of sale, the Cookie Cartoonery Sites or our products, please email us at: email@example.com. We will endeavour to respond as quickly as we can but you may experience a delay in our response time due to severely reduced staffing levels. Alternatively, you can write to us at: Cookie Cartoonery Ltd, Unit 95 The Hop Pocket Farm, The Old Railways, Bishop Frome, Worcestershire WR65BT
- Where these terms refer to or require us to contact you in writing, you agree that this includes by email. We may email you using the email address you provide to us when you place your order.
- We hope that all our customers have an enjoyable experience when shopping with us through all our channels. However, we realise that sometimes things can go wrong and that may mean a customer will want to complain. If you have a complaint, please contact us via our contact details set out above. We will send an acknowledgement as soon as we receive any complaint and aim to resolve any issues within 72 hours.
- Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform, which you can find here .
LAW AND JURASTICTION
These terms and any claim or dispute arising in relation to a Contract will be governed by English law. You and we agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such claim or dispute.
Cookie Cartoonery Accessibility Statement
Equal Access and Opportunity
Digital inclusion is the ability of all individuals to participate in and benefit from today’s growing connected society. According to the World Health Organization about 15% of the global population, more than one billion people have some sort of disability. This number is expected to double to 2 billion by 2050.
Our digital world must become more accessible to provide equal access and equal opportunity to people with diverse abilities. The UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities recognizes access to information via technology, including the web, as a basic human right. Accessibility embodies the principles of social and digital inclusion for people with disabilities as well as older people, people in rural areas, and people in developing countries.
At Cookie Cartoonery, our commitment to the key principles behind accessibility and digital inclusion drives us to design and develop solutions that everyone, including people with disabilities, can independently consume and interact with.
We are on an ongoing journey to build out and accelerate our digital accessibility program and disability inclusion initiatives to improve the accessibility of all our solutions for people with disabilities. Come join us as we continue to learn, grow and move forward.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Cookie cartoonery products and services. Please let us know if you encounter any accessibility barriers by contacting Cookie cartoonery Accessibility Team:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address: Cookie Cartoonery Ltd, Unit 95 The Hop Pocket, Bishop Frome Worcestershire WR65BT
We try to respond to feedback and comments within 10 business days.